Easy Shrimp Fried Rice. One of the most popular posts on my site the past year has been my Easy Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice recipe. There's even a video in that post to show you exactly how to make it and you're basically recreating that recipe but with shrimp. It's an easy, one-skillet recipe that's ready in.
Stir egg constantly until almost fully cooked, then fold into rice mixture. Fried Rice is the best way to use leftover rice and it always dissapears Skill Level: Easy. Keyword: Fried Rice, shrimp fried rice. You can cook Easy Shrimp Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Shrimp Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 lb of large shrimp (without shell and cleaned).
- Prepare 1 box of instant rice (all 4 bags).
- You need 2/3 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of clam juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of frozen carrots.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served on its own, and it's incredibly easy to make. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? Easy shrimp fried rice – forget take out!
Easy Shrimp Fried Rice instructions
- In a large pot bring 8 cups of water to a boil, add rice and cook following directions on box.
- drain rice and set aside.
- add olive oil to large skillet add onions and pepper let simmer for 3 mins then add shrimp.
- cook shrimp 5 mins then add veggies cook 5 mins longer.
- add rice to shrimp mix and soy sauce to rice and mix.
- for spicy rice add 1tablespoon on chillie sauce (your choice).
Make your own right at home, much better and healthier. A quick and easy Asian inspired recipe. Making shrimp fried rice is really easy, if you know how to make it the right way. Plus, let's not forget the best thing about making your own food. Easy shrimp fried rice is just as good as takeout!