Szechuan Shrimp. Stir in shrimp, and toss to coat with oil. Szechuan Shrimp was a classic Chinese restaurant dish that has since increased in popularity. This spicy, tangy Szechuan shrimp dish packs a ton of strong flavors on top of tender baby shrimp.
This is the most representative Szechuan shrimp recipe—PenPen shrimp. It may come as a surprise, but this delicious dish can be easily prepared at. This dish is a real crowd pleaser and surprisingly healthy for as yummy as it is! You can have Szechuan Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Szechuan Shrimp
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of shelled and deveined shrimp.
- You need 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sliced green onions.
It also keeps well for several days in the refrigerator. I used shrimp from the freezer that I thawed, an assortment of vegetables, some of which were fresh, some were previously frozen, doused it all in Szechuan sauce and a drizzle of oil. Sometimes you just need some Kung Pao Chicken or Chinese Peppersteak or Fried Rice or some Szechuan Shrimp. Szechuan Shrimp Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home.
Szechuan Shrimp instructions
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Stir fry the shrimp until pink and firm, about 2 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and set aside covered to stay warm.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and cook stirring continuously until bubbly.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and heat 1 minute more.
- Serve with hot cooked fried or plain rice.
It provides you an awesome taste of English Recipes. ADD The shrimp (I usually cut the large ones up in small pieces) and stir fry until done. Download Szechuan shrimp stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Szechuan Shrimp is popular Chinese sea food. Learn how to make/prepare Szechuan Shrimp by Add shrimp, green onion, ginger and garlic.