Mike’s Drunken Shrimp Cocktails. Place shrimp on a medium baking sheet and toss with oil. Great recipe for Mike’s Drunken Shrimp Cocktails. Definitely not a cocktail for the faint of heart or the lightweight.
Great recipe for Mike’s Drunken Shrimp Cocktails. Then again, all of their prep work was done the night prior. Use only extra firm, chilled vegetables, and juices for best results in this super easy appetizer. You can have Mike’s Drunken Shrimp Cocktails using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike’s Drunken Shrimp Cocktails
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 60 of Count Medium Presteamed Frozen Shrimp.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits [all extra firm & fine minced].
- You need of ■ Note: Deseed all peppers, cucumber, and tomato.
- You need 1 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers [+ reserves for garish].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Radishes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of LG Garden Cucumber.
- It’s 1 Cup of White Onion.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Onions.
- You need 1 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1 of LG Beefeater Tomato.
- It’s 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Hot Red Salsa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need of ● For The Liquids [well shaken].
- It’s 1 of LG Bottle Chilled Clamato Juice [use as needed].
- You need 1 of Small Can Spicy V8 Juice.
- You need 2 Shots of Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila [or less].
- You need of ● For The Seasonings.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Horseradish [not creamed horseradish].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Of Your Favorite Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Avacados [slice as needed when serving].
- It’s Hot Sauce.
- Prepare Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare Quality Crackers.
- It’s Slices of Jalapeno.
- It’s of Ice Cold Cocktail Glasses For Serving.
Add all ingredients, except shrimp and garnishes to a large saucepan on high heat. Then again, all of their prep work was done the night prior. Use only extra firm, chilled vegetables, and juices for best results in this super easy appetizer. This peel-and-eat shrimp is so easy for an appetizer or a dinner.
Mike’s Drunken Shrimp Cocktails Instructions
- Mince all of your vegetables, fruits, and herbs. Add them to a large, nonreactive bowl. Add your seasonings as well. Mix well.
- Add your frozen pre-steamed shrimp to the bowl.
- Add enough Clamato and V8 to cover the top of your cocktail mixture. Add your tequila as well. Mix together well.
- The only brand I use.
- Leave on counter for one hour. Don’t worry. All vegetables and juices are chilled and your shrimp are fully frozen. You’re slightly dethawing your shrimp at this point.
- Following that, seal tightly and refrigerate for a few hours, if not longer. Stir occasionally. If serving the following day, place in the fridge straight away.
- Serve with the sides and garnishments listed above in chilled cocktail glasses. Or, jazz her up as you’d like! Enjoy!.
See great recipes for Mike’s EZ Shrimp Cocktail Sauce too! Place a large stockpot on the stove over high heat. Add all the ingredients except for the shrimp. On a medium baking sheet, place shrimp, toss with oil. In a small pitcher, combine tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, hot sauce, and lemon juice.