Orange Salmon with Broccolini. A quick Asian orange sauce gives this healthy salmon dinner recipe bright flavor. Sprinkle the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Heat a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Meanwhile, toss broccolini with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Move sweet potato slices to one side of the sheet pan and place broccolini on the other. S tir together harissa and orange zest. You can have Orange Salmon with Broccolini using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Salmon with Broccolini
- You need 1 of large orange.
- You need 1 T of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 8 stalks of broccolini.
- It’s 1 c of sliced onion.
- Prepare 2 (4 oz) of skinless salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 dashes of paprika.
Season salmon with salt and pepper. C arefully move the sweet potatoes and broccolini to make room for salmon filets. Add the orange segments to just heat through. In a small skillet over medium-high heat, stir together orange juice, brown sugar and garlic.
Orange Salmon with Broccolini instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Cut orange in half. Cut 2 thin slices from each cut half of orange, yielding 4 slices. Squeeze 1/4 c of juice from orange halves in microwaveable bowl.
- Add butter to bowl and melt in microwave, about 30 seconds. Mix in garlic and 1/8 tsp salt.
- Distribute broccolini and onions in middle of foil. Lay salmon over veggies and sprinkle with remaining salt. Drizzle on juice. Top with orange slices. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with another piece of foil, folding edges to seal packet. Bake 20 min. or until salmon Is cooked through and veggies are tender.
Cool to room temperature; stir in sauce. Here's a recipe that will win over even the pickiest eaters—kids and non-salmon eaters included. The trick is that the salmon is broiled, meaning a quick cooking time, buttery flaky results, and no fishy smell in the kitchen. During the last couple minutes of broiling the salmon, brush it with a glaze made from brown sugar and low-sodium soy sauce or tamari. Place the salmon atop of the broccolini.