Honey Grilled Soy Salmon. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill. Salmon has a medium-firm texture and a full rich flavor.
Pour half of the marinade on the salmon. This Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon from Delish.com is the most addicting salmon recipe ever. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. You can have Honey Grilled Soy Salmon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Grilled Soy Salmon
- Prepare 2 of whole Salmon Fillets (skin On Or Off, Whatever Your Preference).
- It’s of Salt And Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil, For Cooking.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of whole Limes.
- Prepare of Cilantro, For Serving.
- Prepare of Cooked Rice, For Serving.
In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine ginger, garlic, soy sauce, orange juice, honey, and green onion; mix well. A sweet, tangy and salty mixture of soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey does double-duty as marinade and sauce. Toasted sesame seeds provide a nutty and attractive accent. Stir together the lime juice, soy and honey until smooth.
Honey Grilled Soy Salmon instructions
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat a little olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat and place the salmon, skin side down (if you left the skin on) in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes on the first side, being careful not to burn the surface. Carefully flip to the other side and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove the salmon to a clean plate.
- In the same skillet, add the butter, honey, soy sauce, and juice from the 2 limes. (You can also zest in the lime before you juice it if you'd like.) Stir and cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes, until the glaze is thick. Taste and adjust the flavors, adding more of whatever you'd like. Cook if for another minute or two if you like the glaze very thick.
- Place the salmon back into the skillet and spoon the sauce all over the top. Stir together cooked rice with a little lime juice (and zest, if you'd like.) Serve the salmon over the rice, spooning on extra sauce. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, add a lime wedge, and chow down.
A simple, healthy recipe for Honey and Soy Grilled Salmon, served with barley and herb salad. Honey Soy Salmon- marinated in a sweet honey and orange chili sauce and oven-baked until moist and flaky, this salmon is perfect served with a side of creamy goat cheese mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach. I don't know about you guys but September is always a busy month at my house. © Kate Sears Image: Honey soy grilled salmon. He wrote in with this honey soy salmon, saying, "honestly, best salmon I've ever had." The list of ingredients is so short and simple. So I tried recipe marinated & grilled was delicious.