Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon. Grilled cedar plank salmon with a homemade herb spice mix. Cooking on wood infuses a delicious smokey flavor into this tender flaky fish. A combination of garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, thyme, basil, oregano, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
Sprinkle dill, lemon-pepper, salt if desired and garlic powder over salmon. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, broth, oil, soy sauce Grill salmon skin side down, over medium heat; arrange lemon and onion slices over the top. Grilling on soaked cedar planks has a lot of benefits: the planks char lightly, creating cedar smoke that delicately perfumes the food, and fish doesn't stick Rub the salmon fillets on both sides with the olive oil and then set each fillet skin side down on a plank. You can have Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
- You need 1 of wood plank.
- Prepare 1 lb of salmon filet.
- You need 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced parsley.
- It’s 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
Sprinkle the fillets with the lemon-pepper. Butter, lemon pepper and fresh parsley perk up the flavors for this versatile main course. Cook some vegetables, such as asparagus, zucchini and corn, alongside the fish packets for a healthy dinner that's ready in less Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Lemon-Pepper Salmon in Foil. Grilled Whole Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish.
Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon instructions
- Submerge the plank in water for at least one hour.
- Rub 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on plank.
- Heat grill to 400 degrees.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper into bowl and mix well.
- Place planked filet on grill and baste with lemon mixture.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes.
- When fully cooked, remove from grill and serve.
My favorite way to cook/grill salmon is using a cedar plank. Foil Baked Salmon with Leeks and Bell Peppers. Sprinkle salmon with sea salt, ground black pepper and lemon juice. Prepare salmon as directed in this recipe and then place on grill skin-side down. This grilled salmon recipe has skin-on salmon fillets topped with an easy compound butter flavored with lemon zest, garlic, and lots of black pepper.