Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus. Serve your Grilled Salmon in Foil on top of a bed of rice! This Lemon Rice would complement the lemon on the salmon. Roast a hearty side dish of vegetables in the oven to serve with your Grilled Salmon in Foil.
Thank YOU, friends, for supporting the brands that make Diethood possible! Line a baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, Sriracha and pepper, to taste. You can cook Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus
- It’s of rice pilof mix(any brand).
- You need 4 of salmon steaks.
- Prepare of Fresh or frozen asparagus tips.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- It’s of Cooking spray oil.
I marinated it overnight did not wrap in foil but covered the dish with foil. Baked Salmon in Foil with Lemon and Dill. Follow the recipe below, swapping sprigs of dill for the rosemary. Follow the recipe below, swapping sprigs of dill for the rosemary.
Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus step by step
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2c prepared rice into center of foil & pat down into a rectangle.
- Put a salmon steak on top of rice.
- Sprinke lemon pepper on top of salmon steak for flavor.
- Top salmon steak with 4-5 asparagus spears.
- Fold foil length wise to seal. Then fold or twist ends to seal packet.
- Put packets seam side up in large skillet filled 1/2 inch deep with boiling water.
- Cover & steam approximately 10 minutes. Checking water level every few minutes & adding water as needed.
- Flip packets over & steam another 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Carefully open packets (hot).
- Serve with Homemade Tartar Sauce. Enjoy!.
You can also use parsley or green onion or both or whatever other herbs in your refrigerator are threatening to turn brown. Campfire meals made easy when you take advantage of foil-packet recipes. Take a break from traditional hobo dinners and give lemony salmon a try. Grilled cheesy potatoes or cajun green beans round out the menu. These prep-ahead meals will give you a break from last minute prep and late night cleanup.