Simply stir fry vegetables. A great way to load up on vegetables for an easy dinner or make for weekly meal prep. All you need is simple pantry ingredients, one pan, and any vegetables you have on hand! Add the Sauce: Pour the sauce mixture around and down the sides of the pan instead of directly into the center (to prevent cooling the pan and lowering the cooking temperature).
Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese vegetable stir fry in detail. Home Gluten Free Quinoa Stir Fry with Vegetables. You can cook Simply stir fry vegetables using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simply stir fry vegetables
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or oil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 clove of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 grams of shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprout.
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 1/4 kg of chinese pechay.
- It’s dash of ground black pepper.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid seasoning(optional).
- Prepare 1 packages of tofu (deep fried) (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
We make Asian food all the time because we love the taste and how simple it usually is. This quinoa stir fry with vegetables is not an exception, it's so delicious, simple and good for your body because. Steam-frying uses less oil than stir-frying, but makes a tastier side dish than basic steamed vegetables. Use any vegetable to make a quick Using this method, you quickly stir-fry vegetables to develop some color, and then steam them until tender.
Simply stir fry vegetables instructions
- Saute' garlic , onion, shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add carrot, bean sprout and broccoli. Add oyster sauce then stir a bit. Add the chinese pechay.
- Add a teaspoon of sesame oil for the aroma and to look the veggies more greeny and fresh. Garnish with fried tofu. Serve with rice.
Steam-frying uses less oil than a regular. Uses for Homemade Stir-fry Vegetable Packages. Stir-fry packages should not be thawed before using. Instead, add them directly to a hot wok Stir-fry with tofu and serve up with rice. Find out how to stir fry vegetables with our vegetable sauté recipe and enjoy a deliciously colorful meal.