Stir Fry Noodle In Dark Sauce / Hokkien Mee.
You can cook Stir Fry Noodle In Dark Sauce / Hokkien Mee using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Noodle In Dark Sauce / Hokkien Mee
- It’s 300 grams of fresh yellow egg noodle.
- You need 2 cup of choy sam vegetable.
- You need 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- You need 10 of medium cooked fish ball cut in half.
- Prepare 10 of medium shrimp / prawn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of small red cili.
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of stock / water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot.
Stir Fry Noodle In Dark Sauce / Hokkien Mee instructions
- In pan with oil saute dice garlic and shallot then add in prawn and fish ball with green vegetable then add water / stock bring it to a boil.
- Add yellow noodle and mix well till sauce start to dry and starchy off heat add scallion and serve hot.