Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle.
You can have Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle
- It’s 2 cups of organic mung bean sprouts.
- It’s 6 oz of Organic brown rice pasta.
- You need 1 cup of cooked chicken bread, sliced.
- You need 1 of large carrot, Julienned.
- You need 1 of large onion, julienned.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of garlic chives, sliced.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fermented red chilli.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of brown rice vinegar.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, minced.
- It’s 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
Sugar free Pad Thai with brown rice noodle step by step
- Cook brown rice pasta according to the package instruction. Cut 2 minutes total boiling time.
- Sauté onion and carrot in a wok with just two Tsp olive oil on medium heat. Cook until the natrual sugar release from them for about 5 ~7 minutes. Add minced garlic, ginger and fermented red chili. Sauté for a minute.
- Add chicken, bean sprouts and keep saute for another two minutes until sprouts are withered. Crack two eggs into the same wok and scrambled them with the rest of the veggies. Season the dish with tamari sauce, fish sauce and vinegar.
- When pasta is done, transfer them into the wok and add a little bit pasta water to loose up the sauce so that pasta could soak up all the delicious juice. Add garlic chive in the end and drizzle with sesame oil before serve.