Chicken Fried Brown Rice & Sweet Basil.
You can have Chicken Fried Brown Rice & Sweet Basil using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Brown Rice & Sweet Basil
- You need 2 of precooked chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of precooked brown rice.
- Prepare 4 of fresh sweet basil sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 6 each of snow pea pods.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sunflower coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of agave sweetener.
Chicken Fried Brown Rice & Sweet Basil step by step
- Preheat wok w/ 3tbsp oil, of choice, on medium/low heat. Add chicken and vegetables. Let cook for about 4min.
- Wisk egg, and add sweetener.
- Move chicken and vegetables to sides of wok, add egg batter. Let egg firm.
- Once egg batter starts looking like the beginning of scramble eggs, add brown rice.
- Let cook for 5-8 minutes, stir to prevent rice from sticking.