A whole salmon fillet coated in honey mustard garlic sauce gets baked in foil and broiled to a flaky finish. Get the recipe Roasted Salmon Steaks – with a lemon-butter sauce. Basting salmon with a lemon-butter sauce is a traditional way to serve this fish – it's the first way I ever ate it as a child. You can cook Delicious Salmon Steak using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Salmon Steak
- You need 1 piece of of Salmon Steak per person (about 500g).
- It’s 50 ml of olive oil (does about 3 steaks).
- It’s of Club House salmon seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- Prepare bunch of of Green beans (optional).
I have vivid memories of a family vacation in Alaska, when I was fifteen years old, and we were camping in a Winnebago RV and fly fishing. Serve each piece of salmon with a lemon wedge. Rinse the salmon steaks and pat dry. Add in salmon steaks; turn to coat.
Delicious Salmon Steak step by step
- in a small bowl, mix olive oil and seasoning.
- With a small cheese grater, add lime zest to taste.
- Cut lime in half and squeeze lime juice to taste, blend well.
- put salmon steaks on a large plate, and add olive oil marinade all over with a small brush.
- put steaks in the fridge and let the marinade soak in for at least 30 minutes.
- add some olive oil to a cooking pan, and start cooking the salmon steaks, skin side in the Pan.
- cook until steaks are whiter on the outside, and feel ferm when pressed on with a fork (undercooked salmon is not dangerous to eat, and some might even prefer it that way).
- (Optional) Serve with fresh green beans, or cooked in butter!.
Mango Salsa Salmon "Beautiful and delicious! I seasoned the salmon steaks with salt and pepper, and added chopped jalapeño to the salsa. I look forward to having this again!" – Paniolo Girl. Most Made Today Salmon is marinated in soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and lemon pepper overnight and then broiled for a simple-but-delicious main dish. Pour the marinade over the salmon.