Easy Foil-baked Salmon. Baked Salmon in Foil – So Many Ways to Love Thee. I've cooked baked salmon in foil dozens of different ways. While all you really need for a satisfying piece of baked salmon is salt, pepper, and olive oil, the foil method is easy to adapt to different herbs and ingredients.
How to Serve the Easy Baked Salmon in Foil. Because it is so pretty and festive to cook salmon this way, I like to serve the salmon right on the foil. Just open the packet up, sprinkle on some parsley and add some lemon wedges for garnish. You can cook Easy Foil-baked Salmon using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Foil-baked Salmon
- Prepare 1 of filet Salmon (lightly salted).
- You need 3 cm of worth Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 bunch of Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Prepare 5 of to 10 grams Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Lemon or yuzu citrus.
For a fancier presentation, you can also slide the fish filet off the foil onto a platter. The Best Baked Salmon With Foil Recipes on Yummly It's a super easy and tasty way to prepare salmon. Light and fresh with garlic and lemon, the marinade has a Mediterranean flair.
Easy Foil-baked Salmon step by step
- Lightly salt and pepper the salmon. Julienne the carrot and green pepper. Shred the enoki mushrooms.
- On a sheet of aluminum foil, place the salmon, vegetables, and butter in order. Drizzle ponzu sauce and soy sauce. Wrap up tightly, and heat in a oven for about 15 minutes.
- If you'd like, serve with squeezed lemon or citrus.
A perfect complement to the mild fish. Besides being delicious, clean up is a breeze since you're baking this in foil. How to Make Easy Baked Salmon in Foil. In a medium glass bowl, prepare the. This easy salmon recipe is slathered in a honey garlic butter sauce then baked in a foil packet for the perfect flaky bite.