Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce. Great recipe for Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce. As a student abroad in London, I found salmon was served in rich cream and butter flavors, which smothered the taste of the salmon. Using Scottish oily salmon I wanted to make something refreshing that goes well with alcohol.
Learn how to cook salmon in a skillet in just a few easy steps! With this technique for pan-seared salmon added to your cooking repertoire, you'll always be just a few minutes away from a quick and easy dinner. Plus, we have tips on how to saute salmon with skin, and a no-fuss method for removing the skin before serving. You can have Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce
- It’s 470 grams of Salmon filets.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Plain flour.
- Prepare 4 of Wakegi scallion (or Japanese leek).
- It’s 60 ml of ☆Dashi stock.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- It’s 1 of ☆Chili pepper (shredded).
This simple salmon sauce is one of our favorites. It does not require actual cooking. In a sauce pan over medium low heat add the butter and the garlic, saute for half a minute once the butter has melted. Salt and pepper – so the salmon isn't bland.; Olive oil – to help brown the salmon and prevent sticking.; Chicken broth – to create a sauce.
Simple Time-Saving Salmon Sauté in a Light Sauce instructions
- Combine the ☆ ingredients and the minced scallion (or Japanese leek) together to make the sauce. Omit the chili pepper when cooking for kids.
- Flavor the salmon with salt and pepper, and cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Dust the salmon with flour, and fry in a heated frying pan until surface crisps. Use a paper towel to wipe away any excess moisture while frying.
- Transfer the fried salmon to a serving plate, top with the sauce from Step 1, and it's complete.
Serve each piece of salmon with a lemon wedge. Served with an incredible lemon garlic cream sauce, this is one seriously good salmon dinner idea. Looking for more pan seared salmon recipes? Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes! Place in skillet, and increase heat to high.