Moqueca De Peixe E Camarão.
You can cook Moqueca De Peixe E Camarão using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moqueca De Peixe E Camarão
- You need 1 of medium red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Fresh cod, cut into large pieces.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, diced or red chili(remove seeds if you don't like it too spicy).
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of fish stock (or vegetable stock).
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of lime zest,and cut into wedges.
- It’s 2 of medium tomatoes, skinned and diced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Moqueca De Peixe E Camarão step by step
- In a large pot, heat coconut oil and add the onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add the peppers, tomato, paprika and cayenne. Stir to combine. Add your salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the coconut milk and the fish stock,water and stir. Bring to low boil, then add your chunks of fish and shrimp.
- Let everything come to a slow boil, then turn heat down to low and let cook for 30 min or until fish is cooked through.
- Garnish with lime, cilantro and green onions.
- Serve with rice on the side (incorporating as you eat) or serve the stew on top of the rice. Enjoy ???.