Gorgeous But Simple Sushi Cake.
You can cook Gorgeous But Simple Sushi Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gorgeous But Simple Sushi Cake
- Prepare 540 ml of Sushi Rice.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Shrimp (for decoration).
- It’s 1 of Salmon Roe (for decoration).
- You need 1 of Snap Peas (for decoration).
- You need 1 jar of Salmon Scraps.
Gorgeous But Simple Sushi Cake instructions
- Cook and make the sushi rice. Divide into 2 portions.
- Spread half of the salmon scraps over the bottom of an 18 cm round cake pan. Try to make them as flat as possible.
- Cover the salmon with half of the sushi rice. Top that with more salmon scraps, and then cover with more sushi rice.
- Push down on the sushi rice to flatten it all together.
- Get a plate ready and flip the sushi cake right onto it! Then decorate with shredded omelet, salmon, etc. for the finishing touch.