Sweet salmon fillets. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer. This recipe for Sweet and Spicy Salmon comes together effortlessly and when served with a side of roasted broccoli and baked sweet potatoes, it makes an easy, healthy family meal.
Easy Honey Garlic Salmon is a throw together recipe in one pan and a handful of ingredients! This salmon recipe takes traditional smoked salmon one step beyond its natural deliciousness by incorporating a sweet and savory rub. A simple soy sauce and brown sugar marinade, with hints of lemon and garlic, are the perfect salty-sweet complement to rich salmon fillets. You can have Sweet salmon fillets using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet salmon fillets
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of honey, 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 4-5 of salmon steaks.
- You need 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
Sweet & Spicy Glazed Salmon There's a bit of magic going on here: A glaze of brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce and ginger is baked atop salmon to create a sweet-tangy entree. If you want to reward the family with a little something special, this recipe definitely fits the bill. Salmon fillets are quickly marinated in Thai sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger — and then broiled until caramelized on top. Main courses simply do not get any easier, more delicious, or elegant than this.
Sweet salmon fillets instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix honey, mustard, and lemon juice. Spread the mixture over the salmon steaks. Season with pepper. Arrange in a medium baking dish. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with the oregano.
An easy-to-make marinade enhances broiled salmon with the sweet-spicy flavors of brown sugar, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, garlic and onion powders, and fresh cilantro. Tomato-Basil Salmon Fillets. are the perfect salty-sweet complement to rich salmon fillets. Salmon fillets brushed with honey and Dijon mustard, coated with bread crumbs and baked. Sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne. Salmon fillets are seared to golden brown perfection then covered with an easy, homemade sweet and sour sauce.