crispy prawn fritters. Prawn fritters or deep fried prawn balls are one of our family's favourite snacks because they are so yummy and crispy. Hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home. Put batter ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Crispy prawn fritters are best served with sweet and sour chili sauce. Tips: Garlic chili dipping sauce in this recipe uses tapioca as thickening agent, you may use other starches such as corn starch, potato starch, sweet potato starch for thickening. This prawn fritters recipe is crispy, never fried oven baked and incredibly more-ish. You can cook crispy prawn fritters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of crispy prawn fritters
- It’s 12 tbsp of multi purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water – or more.
- It’s 5 large of prawns – cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 5 small of shallots – slice thinly.
- You need 30 grams of chives – cut to 2 inch.
- It’s 20 grams of chinese parsley – chop (optional).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil to fry.
This is a simple and very addictive recipe that worth trying at. Crispy Shrimp Fritters, Shrimp Fritters, Shrimp Fritters Recipe, Easy Shrimp Fritters Recipe:My childhood memories has revived back with this Crispy Shrimp Fritters. Me and my sis have relished this Crispy Shrimp Fritters to the core. I still love it and I am thankful to my mom for making this Crispy Shrimp Fritters again for me.
crispy prawn fritters instructions
- in a big bowl, mix all the ingredients and make well in the middle.
- pour half cup of water and mix until combine, if the batter is too thick, add more water until it forms like a semi thick batter.
- heat the oil in a pan (the oil is about half of the medium size pan).
- spoon in 1 full tablespoon of the mix batter into the oil and fry about 4-5 minutes each side with small to medium heat until crispy.
- take out of the pan and let the oil drips. eat while still warm and crispy.
- can be served with hot chili sauce.
It's slightly drizzling and this Crispy Shrimp Fritters is a. Once Shrimp is cool, cover and refrigerate. Combine the flour, parsley, scallions and pimento pepper a bowl or a food processor. Crispy shrimp fritters loaded with shrimp and bean sprouts. This homemade shrimp fritters recipe is so easy to make and taste so good with chili sauce.