Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options. Great recipe for Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options. They look quite impressive at a party but they're really very simple. See great recipes for Vickys Hot & Spicy Chipotle Chilli Salmon, GF DF EF SF NF too!
They look quite impressive at a party but they're really very simple. Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options. Effortless and tasty, these cucumber cups are perfect as a party appetizer for a crowd—or a light pre-dinner snack for one! You can have Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options
- You need 1 large of cucumber, you'll get around 8 pieces.
- It’s of Choice of Fillings.
- It’s 1 of Prawn Cocktail.
- You need 1 of Ham & Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Chicken, Bacon & Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Cheese & Tomato.
- You need 1 of Egg Salad.
- It’s 1 of Tuna & Sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Choice of Dips.
- You need 1 of Hummus.
- Prepare 1 of Seafood Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Garlic & Onion Dip.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream & Chive.
- Prepare 1 of Chipotle Mayo.
- It’s 1 of Raita Dip.
- You need 1 of Guacamole.
Use a melon baller to make a small "cup" inside each cucumber slice and fill with your choice of Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip, Marzetti® Southwest Ranch Dip, or Marzetti® Dill Dip. Perfect for casseroles, soups, and even appetizers like dips or taquitos, canned chicken's tender texture lends itself to a range of recipes. Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp; invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options instructions
- Slice the cucumber into sections around 1 inch long.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon, gently scoop some of the middle of each cut section out. Don't go too deep, you don't want to cut through the bottom or your filler will fall out.
- Fill the holes with your choice of filling or dip. You can chop up the scooped out cucumber and mix it into a side salad or make a raita dip.
- These are great as an appetiser or as a little individual dip holder at a BBQ or party. Serve with a side salad or with veggie or bread sticks for dipping.
- Peeling the cucumber is optional but I find they are more robust with the skin left on.
- You'll find free from versions of many spreads, dips and other condiments on my profile, vic20adamant, such as sour cream, raita, tzatziki, mayo etc.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; stir in the cucumber, onion and dill. Toss diced celery, green pepper, cooked red beans, cooked chickpeas, and fresh parsley together with low-calorie balsamic vinaigrette. If you love ranch dressing, limit the portions or choose fat-free options. A refreshing accompaniment to a main course of meat or fish, this cucumber-yogurt salad also makes a tasty filling for pita bread. If the cucumbers are grated instead of chopped, this mixture can be served as a dip.