Salmon Meunière with Creamy Tomato Sauce. Creamy Garlic Butter Salmon is a rich and delicious recipe! Restaurant quality salmon in a beautiful creamy garlic butter sauce! Fry the onion in the butter.
I'm vegan so need to make a butternut equivalent. He loves to whip it up when entertaining friends for dinner and declares it tantalising for both the eyes and the taste buds! [factoid]Why is canned salmon so healthy? But canned salmon also contains a fair amount of calcium, which helps lower blood pressure. You can cook Salmon Meunière with Creamy Tomato Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Meunière with Creamy Tomato Sauce
- It’s 2 of pieces Raw salmon.
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- You need of For the Creamy Tomato Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 of ○ Onion.
- Prepare 5 of to 6 ○ Button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 clove of ○ Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆ Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1/3 can of ☆ Canned tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Tomato cream sauce – a healthier creamy pasta! This is the first recipe I've made for my website after being away for almost a month, firstly on the annual RecipeTin I've provided the recipe plain which is how I usually have it, because it's so lovely and saucy it deserves to be twirled and slurped just as it is. Sauce For Salmon Recipes on Yummly Creamy Lemon Salmon, Salmon Crepes With Creamy Sage Pesto, Pan-fried Salmon With Creamy Garlic Sauce.
Salmon Meunière with Creamy Tomato Sauce instructions
- Slice the mushrooms and onion. Sauté the mushrooms, onion and garlic in a frying pan with butter until the onion is transparent.
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the pan and simmer until there's no moisture left. Add the cream, and simmer until creamy. Season with salt and pepper, and the sauce is done.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, and dust with flour. Pan fry in oil until browned on both sides. (The photo shows twice the amount of salmon indicated in the recipe.).
- I served the salmon with vegetables and basil sauce pasta. Spoon plenty of sauce over the salmon.
Add tomato sauce, coconut milk and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Place an equal portion of rice in center of each of four plates. Top each with a fillet, and pour sauce around rice and salmon. Recipe for crispy seared salmon topped with a creamy fresh dill sauce.