Salmon with Garlic Butter and Capers. Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers. It's one of the best things we've made recently. Jump to the Easy Baked Salmon Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.
May in the Northwest means the start of salmon season and as a result wild In my opinion, capers and salmon is a match made in heaven. They just go so well together! If it weren't so late, and for the fact that I don't have. You can have Salmon with Garlic Butter and Capers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Garlic Butter and Capers
- It’s 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter,.
- It’s of softened.
- It’s 4-5 of anchovy fillets, minced (the ones packed in oil).
- You need 3 of fat garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of coarse kosher salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of (6 to 8 ounce) salmon fillets. I cut the salmon into 3-4 inch pieces, it makes it easier to manage without breaking apart.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of drained capers,.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley, for serving.
For the full Baked Salmon recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Used to cook the salmon, the butter browns and the anchovies and garlic caramelize, turning sweet. When stirred into the pan sauce, the raw garlic and anchovies give an intense bite that's Add capers to bottom of pan and transfer to oven. Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
Salmon with Garlic Butter and Capers step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, mash together butter, anchovies, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, melt about half the anchovy butter. Add fish, skin side down. Cook for 3 minutes over high heat to brown the skin, spooning some of the pan drippings over the top of the fish as it cooks. Add capers to bottom of pan and transfer to oven. Roast until fish is just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add remaining anchovy butter to pan to melt. Place salmon on plates and spoon buttery pan sauce over the top. Squeeze the lemon half over the salmon and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve.
Here's what you need: salmon fillet, butter, garlic, lemon, salt, pepper, broccoli floret, olive oil, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. In a bowl, mix butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Lay salmon fillets on a pan, and evenly distribute the marinade. Buttery salmon fillets pan seared with a golden brown crust and crisp edges, served with a Use butter with oil to prevent the butter from burning. Once you place your salmon in your pan, don't move it The garlic sauce added just enough to counter the lemon but actually accentuated the capers.