Prawns Chow Mein. King prawn chow mein is a delicious recipe that will go excellently with a side of mixed vegetables. The beansprouts give it that nice refreshing crunch and the king prawns are bursting with flavour. Prawn Chow Mein Recipe – Chinese cuisine is one of the most diverse cuisines.
Also you can check Prawns Chow Mein with Pineapple. recipe in Urdu only at kfoods.com. There is nothing better than prawns coated with something crispy. peel and grate the garlic and ginger for the chow mein. slice the mange tout, red pepper and spring onion into strips for the chow. Chow mein are Chinese stir-fried noodles with vegetables and sometimes meat or tofu; the name is a romanization of the Taishanese chāu-mèn. You can have Prawns Chow Mein using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawns Chow Mein
- It’s 300 g of Prawns.
- It’s 150 g of Dried Egg Noodles.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- You need 5 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- It’s 150 g of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need 3 of Baby Corn.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Bok Choy.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Other Vegetables (if any).
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
The dish is popular throughout the Chinese diaspora and appears on the menus of most Chinese restaurants abroad. Prawn Chow Mein is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Prawn Chow Mein I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. Find prawn chow mein stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Prawns Chow Mein step by step
- Peel the prawns & take the vein out. Marinate the prawns with one teaspoon soy sauce, salt & 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Add salt & half a teaspoon of dried oregano in a pot filled with boiling water. Add egg noodles into it. Cook for about a minute or till the block becomes loose(40% cooked). Drain & set aside. You can also use fresh egg noodles.
- Finely chop ginger & garlic.
- Chop mushrooms, onion, bok choy, broccoli, baby corn or any other vegetables you're planning to use.
- Heat some oil & fry the prawns. Keep it aside. You can also add the prawns along with the vegetables, but if you fry it separately the prawns will have more flavour.
- Add one tablespoon of oil & put chopped ginger garlic into it. Saute till brown.
- Turn the heat to high. Add onion. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add mushrooms, baby corn & bok choy next. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add the rest of the vegetables & saute for about 30 seconds.
- Prepare the sauce by adding the oyster sauce, vegetable stock, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper & 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Add noodles & pour sauce over it. Stir fry till all the water in the sauce evaporates. Add salt if needed.
- Add the cooked prawns. If you added it along with the vegetables ignore this step. Mix & serve hot.
Asian cuisine – Fried noodle with prawn. Chinese mix vegetables with pasta and octopus. Chinese chow mein is a really popular dish in Chinese cooking and there are many different ways to I'm going to introduce you to some easy Chinese chow mein recipe with different ingredients in this. Chow Mein (sometimes spelled as chowmin) is one of the best Chinese recipes. An authentic Chinese restaurant quality recipe made at home!