Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. Broccoli Egg Drop Soup recipe: Broccoli belongs to a cabbage family which is accompanied. In a medium pot on medium, heat avocado oil.
This shrimp egg drop soup recipe is so tasty and easy to cook. Perfect for busy days and busy individuals. My kids are having a one-week school holiday break right now. You can cook Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
- It’s 1 kg of prawns.
- You need 2 pcs of medium size fresh egg.
- Prepare 1 kg of broccoli bibs.
- Prepare 1 pc of onion.
- You need 5 pcs of cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 pcs of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need pinch of salt and black ground pepper.
- Prepare of little bit vegetable oil.
In a large saucepan, combine broth and remaining water. Shrimp & Veggie Egg Drop Soup, an easy healthy Chinese soup recipe! Whenever I get Egg Drop Soup, I always tell myself I should start making it more often at home. I used to make Egg Drop Soup all the time, then not sure what happened.
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns instructions
- Cut all the veggies into chunks.
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor.
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs.
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors.,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat.
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp.
The basic recipe is usually just broth and eggs and maybe some seasonings or green onions. I really love this tasty soup (without adding any seasoning) that can even go with rice alone. White Rice, Brown Rice or Fried Rice (Except Noodle Dishes). Soup (Egg Drop Soup,Miso Soup or Salad. Egg drop soup is like a comfort food for me.