Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage. Always a Favourite noodle soup for very very hot summer days or as a great diet light meals too. LeeGoh Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage Cellophane noodles, or fensi (simplified Chinese: 粉丝; traditional Chinese: 粉絲; pinyin: fěnsī; lit.: 'flour thread'), sometimes called glass noodles, are a type of transparent noodle made from starch (such as mung bean starch, potato starch, sweet potato starch, tapioca, or canna starch) and water. They are generally sold in dried form, soaked to reconstitute, then used in soups.
Cut the bundle in half, drain and set aside. See more ideas about Asian dishes, Recipes, Food. Beef noodle soup is a noodle soup made of stewed or red braised beef, beef broth, vegetables and Chinese noodles. You can have Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage
- You need of noodle soup.
- Prepare 1 liter of stock of your choice.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of glass noodle /cellophane noodle/ tang hoon.
- Prepare of topping option.
- It’s 1 of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 slice of chinese sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of scallion.
- It’s of crispy dried prawn.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 5 of small shallot.
- It’s 5 tbsp of dried prawn.
It exists in various forms throughout East. See more ideas about Asian recipes, Singapore rice noodles, Ethnic recipes. Chinese New Year Recipes: Noodles & Rice Sticky Rice with Chinese Sausage. Sticky rice is one of those dishes that seems elaborate and vaguely intimidating, but it's easier than expected and tastier too!
Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage step by step
- FOR THE CRISPY DRIED PRAWN,,,,,wash and then pound the dried prawn with garlic and shallot and pan fry it with 3 tbsp of oil till lighly brown and crispy.
- FOR THE NOODLE SOUP,,,pour stock in pan bring to a boil add glass noodle /cellophane noodle simmer for 2 minute then add seasoning.
- FOR THE BAKED CHINESE SAUSAGE,,,slice very thinly chinese sausage and baked it at 200 C /400F for 20 to 25 minute.
- TO SERVE,,,,divide into 2 bowl equally then top carrot and onion with baked chinese sausage and fried crispy dried prawn top scallion.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER GLASS NOODLE /CELLOPHONE NOODLE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360476-glass-noodle-and-spam-stir-fry.
Chinese sausage and dried shrimp add distinctive yet highly traditional flavors. Noodles – you can use any noodles you want, dried or fresh, except vermicelli (too thin for this sauce) and the egg noodles for soups (the ones that come in the packet coated with cornflour/cornstarch – it makes the stir fry too thick and gluggy). Cook the dried noodles according to the packet instructions. A staple of home cooks all over Vietnam, this soup owes its rich body and deep flavor to a homemade broth made by simmering crab shells and dried shrimp in water. recipes-search Fried Fish with. Fried noodles in tomato sauce – a starchy soup cooked with tomato sauce spread over the fried noodles.