Healthy Tofu Tiramisu.
You can have Healthy Tofu Tiramisu using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Tofu Tiramisu
- It’s 1 block of Tofu (silken or firm).
- It’s 1 of + 2 tablespoons Pal Sweet (sweetener), sugar or simple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of Strong brew of coffee (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Biscuits (1+).
Healthy Tofu Tiramisu step by step
- Crush the biscuits and put into the ramekins. Pour in the coffee.
- Mix the tofu and sugar until smooth. It's easier if you use a food processor.
- Pour the tofu cream into the ramekins and then optionally cover with more biscuits to form layers. The tofu should be the topmost layer.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder, let it chill, and it's done!! You can make these in 5 minutes.
- When I didn't have biscuits, I tried with bread crusts. I think it'll be fine to baguette crusts, or any bread crusts.