Easy Pan-Fried Salmon (Just Water and Salmon). Great recipe for Easy Pan-Fried Salmon (Just Water and Salmon). Basically, I hate cleaning the grill rack after cooking. I used to use it when I first got married, but I've always loved pan-fried salmon.
Heat the oil in a pan until hot. Step by step pan-fried salmon with sweet potato chilli mash Cook the sweet potato in lightly salted boiling water with a squeeze of lemon juice. Meanwhile cook the chilli, spring onions and chilli in the melted butter for a minute or two until softened. You can have Easy Pan-Fried Salmon (Just Water and Salmon) using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pan-Fried Salmon (Just Water and Salmon)
- You need 4 of filets Salmon (slightly or regularly salted).
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of (as needed), to sauté Vegetable oil.
Although I usually make baked salmon, or grilled salmon in the summer, I have to say that pan-fried salmon is so delicious, especially when cooked in butter. Although olive oil is good too. And the bonus: pan-fried salmon is a very easy meal to prepare, making it very suitable for a quick weeknight dinner. The ingredients you'll need How to make Easy Pan Fried Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter.
Easy Pan-Fried Salmon (Just Water and Salmon) instructions
- Heat the frying pan. Add the oil and place the salmon in the pan.
- Once they are slightly browned, pour in the water. Cover with a lid and cook over medium.
- After 2-3 minutes, remove the lid and turn the salmon over with a spatula. If there is no water remaining at this point, add some more, then cover with the lid again.
- After 2-3 minutes, remove the lid and they're done! Turn the heat to high to evaporate any remaining water, and allow the salmon to brown to taste.
Season salmon: On all sides with salt and pepper. Pan fry salmon: Add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Marinated Salmon comes out tender and so incredibly flavorful making it perfect for baking, pan-frying or even putting on the grill! This easy marinade adds lots of flavor with just a few simple ingredients for healthy, flavorful fillets. Sugar: Brown sugar adds a hint of sweetness but also helps with the caramelization.