Mimi's Glazed Salmon Fillet. The Glazed Salmon Fillets recipe out of our category marinade! These Balsamic Glazed Salmon Fillets combine sweet and zesty taste profiles. Bring out the taste in your fish with our Balsamic Glazed Salmon Fillets.
Grilled salmon on your Traeger is about half the price of your favorite steak house salmon & tastes even more smoky & delicious. Hardwood smoked salmon has a wooded note that you won't get at a restaurant. Try this super easy maple glazed salmon recipe for salmon like you have never tasted, sweet but with a hint of chilli and soy. You can have Mimi's Glazed Salmon Fillet using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mimi's Glazed Salmon Fillet
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 3 tbsp of 3 -6 T lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (about 2 lbs).
- It’s 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
Here, the salmon is glazed with maple syrup and soy, providing the ideal sweet and savory combination. On each plate, serve a filet of salmon and scoop of broccoli. Top with reserved marinade and sprinkle parsley for garnish. Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper.
Mimi's Glazed Salmon Fillet step by step
- In a small bowl, combine first five ingredients;mix well. Remove 1/2 cup to a saucepan; simmer until heated through. Set aside remaining mixture for basting.
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon pepper. Place on grill skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved brown sugar mixture. Grill 10-15 minutes longer, basting occasionally.
- Serve with warmed sauce.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. The broiled salmon is drizzled with a miso and soy glaze. The thicker the salmon, the longer cooking time needed. Dijon mustard, salmon fillets, pure maple syrup, honey. Brush salmon fillets with half the reduced balsamic vinegar.