Black Bean and Edamame Sliders. Process until mixture forms coarse paste. Sturdy homemade buns mean you can assemble these sliders ahead of time, then pop them in the oven to warm before serving. Chicken and Peanut Spring Rolls « Tes at Home.
I developed the recipe for these Edamame Sliders as part of the "#SoyInspired for Thanksgiving" campaign as a member of the Healthy Aperture Blogger Network. Here's the vegetarian answer to Sloppy Joes—edamame lightens up a black bean mixture to keep these sliders from tasting too dense. This recipe for edamame black bean salad is an easy one that is absolutely bursting with flavor and color. You can have Black Bean and Edamame Sliders using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Edamame Sliders
- It’s 1 cup of frozen shelled edamame.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of black bean.
- You need 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 6 of whole wheat dinner rolls.
- Prepare 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 of chipotle chilli in adobo sauce.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
It requires minimal chopping and is always a crowd This edamame and black bean salad started out as a quick and simple dish that I made this afternoon to bring to our friend's BCS national. Where's the full recipe – why can I only see the ingredients? Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients. An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include 'store-cupboard ingredients'.
Black Bean and Edamame Sliders instructions
- Bring small pot of water to a boil. Add edamame, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Process garlic in food processor until minced. Add edamame, black beans, chipotle chilli, cilantro, barbecue sauce, cumin, red pepper, onion, and salt. Process until mixture forms course paste.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat. Add patties and heat until hot flipping half way through.
- top with additional barbecue sauce and cheese.
Edamame /ˌɛdəˈmɑːmeɪ/ is a preparation of immature soybeans in the pod, found in cuisines with origins in East Asia. The pods are boiled or steamed and may be served with salt or other condiments. An easy and yummy meatless recipe for Black Bean Sliders/Burgers topped with a creamy Avocado Mayonnaise. I incorporate them into a lot of my cooking. I enjoy tossing them in soups and salads, in a variety of chicken and rice dishes and even just to snack on.