Shrimp Egg Fu Yung. Shrimp Egg Fu Yung is a wonderful seafood dish that incorporates an amazing blend of flavors. I love the way the medley of ingredients end up in a sinfully tempting dish! Egg foo young is an omelette dish found in Chinese Indonesian, British Chinese, and Chinese American cuisine.
Deep-frying gives a restaurant-style egg foo young a light, souffle-like texture. It includes oyster sauce, soy sauce, and fresh mushrooms. The fillings vary as much as the name, which is sometimes spelled egg foo yung, egg fu yung or egg foo yong. You can cook Shrimp Egg Fu Yung using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Egg Fu Yung
- Prepare 2 lb of large shrimp devained.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of lawery season salt.
- It’s 3 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
Shrimp Egg Fu Yung with Chinese Steamed Buns and Spicy Sauce. Drizzle some sesame oil and sprinkle sesame seeds. Take out teamed buns from steamer, lay on serving plate. Serve shrimp egg fu yung with Chinese steamed buns and spicy sauce we made earlier!
Shrimp Egg Fu Yung instructions
- mix eggs with all the seasonings.
- chop in add onions.
- then add shrimp.
- mix all together.
- a little oil in a hot pan. laddle a little mixture. form patty and flip over. cook until done.
- after all the patties are made in the same pan make a rue add water and soy sauce with a little garlic & pepper. simmer for 10minutes.
- rice, patties on top then add gravy on top of that…enjoy.
- steamed rice cooked in a rice cooker.
Try this Shrimp Egg Fu Yung recipe, or contribute your own. Combine the eggs, shrimp, salt and vegetable in a bowl. The only Egg Foo Young recipe you need. You can fill your omelet with any fillings you prefer and create a restaurant-style dish in your own kitchen! Beat together the eggs, bean sprouts, green onions, shrimp, salt, and white pepper powder in a Was wondering how this foo yung is so puffy?