Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry. Pharmacology of lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus Stapf). Cymbopogon, also known as lemongrass, barbed wire grass, silky heads, Cochin grass, Malabar grass, oily heads or fever grass, is a genus of Asian, African, Australian. Learn more about Lemongrass uses, effectiveness, possible side effects, interactions, dosage, user Abafado, Andropogon citratus, Andropogon flexuosus, British Indian Lemongrass, Cana Santa.
Lemongrass is a fragrant plant which is also called fever grass because of its ability to. Lemongrass is a super-herb with amazing healing properties. Its been used for many hundreds of years in Asia and Africa and now in the western hemisphere too. You can cook Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- You need 1 of Green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Red pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp, deveined and peeled.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of thai yellow curry paste.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need of sesame seeds (optional) as a garnish.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 2 of lemongrass stalks, minced (tough outer bit removed).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Fresh grated ginger.
Scientific Name(s): Cymbopogon citratus (DC.) Stapf, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Nees ex J. Watson Common Name(s): Achara, British Indian Lemongrass, Cochin Lemongrass, East. Лемонграсс. Цимбопогон, лимонное сорго, лимонный злак, лимонная трава, цитронелла, lemongrass. Nombre: LemonGrass. ¿Por qué LemonGrass?: "Lemon" Surge de un juego que los chicos inventaron, un día a la hora de la comida, les llevaron limones, entonces Emiliano comió uno e hizo una cara muy graciosa.
Lemongrass & Ginger Shrimp Stirfry instructions
- Mince the lemongrass the best you can, add ginger and marinade the shrimp for 30 min.
- In a large pan heat coconut oil and add shrimp (not including marinade).
- When shrimp just turns pink, add the yellow curry paste and 1/2 the can of coconut milk, mix to combine.
- Add the veggies and cook for about 3 min.
- After 3 min, add the rest of the coconut milk, mix and let cook for 5 min.
- Serve with rice or noodles ??? . it doesn't take very long, I like my veggies to be a little crisp but you're more than welcome to cook longer . ENJOY!! ?.