Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋.
You can have Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋
- It’s 1 slab of salmon (3 lbs).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare of Fresh dill.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, blackening seasoning.
Dale Weaver's Yes-Yes Baked Salmon😋 step by step
- Cut slab in half on one slab I just use my blackening seasoning and pat it dry season well. Second slap season well with garlic salt and pepper pat it dry as well.
- Now mix mayo fresh dill and half a cup of Parmesan.
- Layer mixture evenly all over second slab with just the salt pepper and garlic. Then top with remainder of Parmesan coating evenly and all over and fresh dill.
- Then put in oven at 350 for about 35 minutes until mixture becomes browned and salmon cooked thru (timing really depends on thickness and length of your cut of salmon could take longer or shorter if doing smaller thinner pieces or amount but will look like photo). Mine was 3 pounds (1 whole slab) and took 35 minutes.