Shrimp Wonton Bites. These tasty Triple Cheese Shrimp Dip Wontons combine shrimp, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic baked into a crispy wonton. Shrimp Wontons – Super easy recipe with fresh shrimp wrapped with wonton skin and then boiled/steamed to be served with ginger vinegar sauce. Wontons, a type of Chinese dumplings, are a staple of Chinese cuisine.
This version comes out really great with the highlights of shrimp. These Baked Shrimp Wontons are a deliciously easy appetizer. Simple and elegant, your guests will love These little bites are just gorgeous. You can have Shrimp Wonton Bites using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Wonton Bites
- Prepare of For shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red or yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onions, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 12 each of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of rotel.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 pinch of dill weed.
Making these just the right kind of appetizer to serve this. Shrimp Cocktail Wonton Cups, perfect for all your holiday parties! Place one wonton wrapper in front of you on a 'diamond' angle – so one of the points is pointing directly at you. Add a small dollop of the shrimp mixture (a bit bigger than a quarter) to the center of your.
Shrimp Wonton Bites step by step
- Season shrimp with Old Bay seasoning and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and green onion, saute 5 minutes. Add shrimp and Worcestershire sauce. Cook til shrimp are almost done. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Place wontons in a muffin tin and bake for 5-10 minutes in top rack of the oven at 350°F. Or you can fry them softly then put them in the muffin tin.
- Fill the wonton cups with shrimp mixture and top with cheese, then place back in oven til cheese is melted 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings, and serve. Enjoy!!.
Assembling the wontons takes a bit of time but it is actually pretty easy once you get going and it is well Shrimp Wonton Soup. Crispy baked wonton wrappers make the perfect base for bite sized pizza poppers. These creamy pesto shrimp wonton cups are loaded with fresh garlicky shrimp and blanketed in the most luscious. Crunchy Shrimp Wontons with Green-Onion Dipping Sauce. Notes: These perky-looking wontons gush juices when you bite them, so be sure to have a napkin handy.