Easy Chirashi Sushi. Chirashi sushi is made of sushi rice and a colorful medley of vegetables, egg crepe, sashimi as toppings. Quick & Easy Chirashi Sushi ちらし寿司. I have been a sushi enthusiast since my Japanese friend introduced me to this wonderful delicacy.
Another close translation for it is "sushi rice salad"; just to give you another. Introducing Chirashi Sushi which is also fun to look at. Mixed Sushi Rice with Beautiful Toppings). You can have Easy Chirashi Sushi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chirashi Sushi
- It’s 350 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Inari skins.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of filet Fresh salmon filet.
- Prepare 3 of Thin green onions.
The name Chirashizushi comes from the word Chirashi which literally means scattered. Chirashi sushi is simply sushi rice topped with different types of fish served raw. It can also come with shredded eggs, shiitake mushrooms or other topping options. Chirashi sushi is usually served on.
Easy Chirashi Sushi step by step
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the sushi vinegar with the rice, then mix in 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds and the chopped inari skin.
- Make an egg crepe, then cook the salmon in the frying pan without washing it first. Slice the egg crepe into thin strips, then finely chop the salmon. Chop the thin green onions into small pieces.
- Mix the rice up with the eggs, salmon, and green onions and serve.
It's time for the final day of Sushi Week. Today we make chirashizushi: the simplest, homiest, and most varied form of sushi. If you're averse to raw fish, have limited knife skills. This is my favourite type of sushi. And for this occasion I have a photo guide for you.