Salmon Meunière with Creamy Tomato Sauce. I like salted salmon, but sometimes I want to eat a western style meunière. I thought a creamy tomato sauce would go well with it. You can use king oyster mushrooms or shimeji mushrooms instead of button mushrooms.
Drizzle over the salmon and serve with the bean mixture. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon is restaurant quality Pan Seared Salmon in a delicious creamy sauce with spinach, sun dried tomatoes and parmesan! Rich and creamy, crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside salmon fillets. You can cook Salmon Meunière with Creamy Tomato Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Meunière with Creamy Tomato Sauce
- You need 2 of pieces Raw salmon.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- It’s of For the Creamy Tomato Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 of ○ Onion.
- It’s 5 of to 6 ○ Button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 clove of ○ Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆ Soup stock granules.
- You need 1/3 can of ☆ Canned tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
The entire family loves this deliciously easy to make Salmon recipe. The creamy sauce is to die for! I read an article at the weekend on ' Why a spiralizer will leave you feeling peckish and miserable ' and sadly looked over at my new spiralizer sitting on the. What people are saying about this Salmon in Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce "Absolutely sublime!
Salmon Meunière with Creamy Tomato Sauce step by step
- Slice the mushrooms and onion. Sauté the mushrooms, onion and garlic in a frying pan with butter until the onion is transparent.
- Add the ☆ ingredients to the pan and simmer until there's no moisture left. Add the cream, and simmer until creamy. Season with salt and pepper, and the sauce is done.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, and dust with flour. Pan fry in oil until browned on both sides. (The photo shows twice the amount of salmon indicated in the recipe.).
- I served the salmon with vegetables and basil sauce pasta. Spoon plenty of sauce over the salmon.
I already had salmon with the skin on, so I made sure that stayed crispy and kept the sauce on the underside only. Served with mashed potato and steamed broccoli. Add the grilled salmon filets back into the pan; sprinkle with the parsley, and spoon the sauce over each filet. Serve the creamy garlic Tuscan salmon over steamed veg or cauliflower rice for Keto dieters, or rice or pasta for non-Keto. Raise the heat so the liquid concentrates and thickens a bit, then stir in the tomatoes.