Shrimp fried rice. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice.
This is quick, easy, and you can customize it to your taste. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is so much fresher and healthier than that stuff that Push rice to one side of the skillet and add the egg. You can have Shrimp fried rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp fried rice
- You need of Chinese fried rice.
- You need 2 stick of green onion.
- It’s 4 oz of chopped ham.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of cooked shrimp.
- It’s 3/4 cup of long grain cooked n cooled rice.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Stir egg constantly until almost fully cooked, then. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself.
Shrimp fried rice instructions
- season egg with salt n pepper heat oil in wok or large frying pan and add the egg pulling the set egg towards the center and tilting the pan to let the unset egg run into the edges when egg is almost done break into large pieces transfer to a plate n set aside.
- heat oil in the wok and add onion and stir fry over high heat untill it starts to run transparent add ham and stir fry for 1 min. add the rice and peas and stir fry for 3 mins untill the rice is heated through add egg ,soy sauce, green onion and shrimp make sure its heated through n serve.
This is one of the rare. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!). Fresh or frozen shrimp are quickly stir-fried with garlic and onions. Thai Fried Rice With Shrimp (Khao Phad Kung). This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast.