Simple Honey Garlic Salmon.
You can cook Simple Honey Garlic Salmon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Honey Garlic Salmon
- Prepare of Salmon Steaks.
- Prepare of Some Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Butter.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Soy Sauce.
Simple Honey Garlic Salmon step by step
- Chop Garlic and set aside.
- Season salmon with Salt, pepper and paprika, massage the seasonings onto the salmon.
- Melt butter in the frying pan then add garlic, honey, water and soy sauce, mix well.
- Put salmon steaks unto the frying pan. (If your salmon has skin like mine, pan fry it first then it’ll be easy to peel off!).
- Make sure each side is cooked through. Ready to serve! Enjoy!.