Parmesan Crusted Salmon. Restaurant quality salmon right at home! In a medium bowl, mix the parmesan crust ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk egg.
Parmesan Crusted Salmon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. One thing I've been intrigued with lately is the idea of cooking a meal on a sheet pan. I haven't even tried one pot pasta recipes yet, probably because I fear soggy. You can have Parmesan Crusted Salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- You need 4 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need dash of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
Tender flaky Oven Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust. Now you can make crusted salmon that tastes like it's from a fine seafood restaurant! The creamy mayonnaise and parmesan crust is sure to leave a lasting impression! Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon – quick and easy salmon with crunchy garlic butter Parmesan crust can be baked in your oven or air fryer.
Parmesan Crusted Salmon step by step
- Blend breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and onion powder on a flat plate.
- Add olive oil to mixture. Make sure mixture is coated well.
- Coat salmon fillets with mustard using a brush and then add salt and pepper to season.
- Transfer coated salmon fillets to the bread crumb mixture and coat both sides evenly.
- Add coconut oil to a skillet on medium heat.
- Place salmon fillets on skillet and cook till both sides are golden brown.
This salmon is flavorful, flaky, buttery and delicious! To make Parmesan crusted salmon, just put the whole huge salmon filet on a baking sheet, rub with lemon juice and garlic, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and herbs and put in the oven to bake! Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon and AsparagusJulia's Album. Parmesan-Crusted Salmon with fresh arugula salad and balsamic vinaigretteHome Chef. I was inspired by a Salmon dish that I got at The Keg Steakhouse.