Soy glazed salmon with mushrooms and veggies. Place salmon, skin side down, on a large parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Scatter vegetables around fish in hot pan and brush fish with soy mixture. Brush the top with some of the soy-honey glaze.
In this adaptation of a Chinese takeout classic, fresh orange juice and a soy-based sauce create a sweet and savory glaze for salmon. We made it with broccoli instead of asparagus because our store was out. It turned out well but you will need to rotate the veggies in the juices of the glaze in order to keep them from getting too crispy. You can cook Soy glazed salmon with mushrooms and veggies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soy glazed salmon with mushrooms and veggies
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar or honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic chopped finely.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger chopped finely.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of snap peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of zucchini cubed.
This honey-glazed Salmon with soy sauce will surely rock your world. Sticky-sweet with savory notes, pan-seared into crispy charred goodness on the outer edges while keeping the center tender and juicy. This is for sure my new favorite Salmon recipe! Add the sliced white bottoms of the scallions and half the chopped garlic; season with salt and pepper.
Soy glazed salmon with mushrooms and veggies instructions
- Marinate salmon with soya sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and salt. Longer the better. I marinated for 24hrs.
- Heat pan with 2 tbsp peanut oil and fry salmon on both sides till cooked( without the marinade). Remove it onto a plate.
- Add the mushrooms, snap peas and zucchini for 2 mins.
- Add the marinade to the pan and fry for few mins. Add salt according to taste.
See great recipes for Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce too! Sprinkle salmon and vegetables evenly with salt and pepper. Soy-honey grilled salmon with umami roasted vegetables This grilled salmon dish is bursting with flavor — and tossing roasted veggies with a miso glaze is a fast way to make a workhorse weekday. Remove the pan from the oven and brush more glaze over the salmon. Drizzle glaze over the vegetables to taste and then toss to coat.