Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad. Pin Recipe to Your Board Today! Browse Our Variety Of Easy Salmon Recipes Online At Kraft® Only. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Take fillets out of parchment packets, flake into pieces, and place on salad. Salmon Recipes Spinach Salad with Salmon Spinach Salad with Salmon. You can cook Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad
- Prepare 1 medium of salmon fillet.
- It’s 2 cup of Spinach Leaves.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of Lime Or Lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of canye pepper.
- You need dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 stick of mozzarella cheese.
This easy Salmon Salad recipe is made with tender spinach and romaine lettuce topped with oven-baked salmon, tomatoes, eggs, bacon, avocados and feta, all tossed together with a tangy lemon-mustard dressing. This post is sponsored by my favorite and always delicious STAR FINE FOODS; maker of awesome Olive Oils, Vinegars, olives, glazes, capers, anchovies, and the list goes ON and ON! Tarragon and fresh fennel both have the same faint licorice flavor, but they don't overwhelm this simple spring salad. Salmon is the perfect protein for this dish: It cooks quickly, separates into large, pretty flakes, and stands up to the mint, tarragon, and garlic.
Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad step by step
- Season Salmon with Salt & Pepper Lemon or Lime A pinch of canye pepper and dash of oregano & garlic powder Cook On Medium Skillet On Low Heat Till Nice and White. For the Spinach Salad add salt & pepper oil & vinegar Squeeze Half of a Lime Or Lemon and add 1 mozzarella cheese stick chopped And Wala!! 😊👌.
This dish would also be a great use for leftover salmon. Salmon Avocado Salad "This was a great changeup to my salad choices. Fresh Salmon and Avocado Salad "Loved this! I broiled the salmon without butter and then followed the recipe exactly. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the spinach, orange, green onions and walnuts.