Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. The salmon gets a quick soak in a chipotle-lime marinade before it's grilled, flaked and piled high on warm sprouted corn tortillas. Topped with earthy shaved Brussels sprouts, tart-sweet pomegranate-jalapeño salsa and crumbled goat cheese, each bite is a sweet and savory flavor bomb with a kick of heat and a subtle creamy tang.
Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat. See great recipes for Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa too! You can cook Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- You need 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- It’s 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- You need 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- Prepare of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 8 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- You need of Juice of ½ lime.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Breakfast Tacos with Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa. Honey-Lime Sweet Potato Black Bean and Corn Tacos. Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Tacos. Quinoa Black Bean and Corn Tacos.
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa step by step
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside.
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side.
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like.
Grilled Fish Tacos with Lime Cabbage Slaw. Blackened Salmon Tacos with Corn Salsa and. See great recipes for Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa too! [Homemade] Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. Homemade nachos because I miss bar food. Seasoned Meat, tomatoes, red onion, taco cheese blend, salsa con queso and jalepeños on half.