You can have Mexi Bowl using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexi Bowl
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked Rice.
- You need 2 cup of Sliced Vegetable (i.e. Zucchini, Spinach, Squash).
- You need 1 can of Black Beans.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin, Onion Powder, Cayenne, Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Tortilla Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Enchilada Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Guacamole.
Mexi Bowl step by step
- Place beans in a pot with a 1/4 cup water and all seasonings. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes until softer.
- Divide rice in two bowls.
- Optional: To make a more complete meal you can add a vegetable. I added chopped spinach and placed it between the rice and beans.
- Top with beans and cilantro.
- Top with tortilla chips. Drizzle on sauce. Top with cheese.
- Heat in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Put a dollop of guacamole on top.
- Option: Add a dollop of sour cream.