Pan seared salmon with dill butter sauce. Preheat a medium size skillet over medium high heat. Salt and pepper the salmon filets.; Dill Butter: Combine the butter, dill, garlic and lemon zest in a small bowl. Easy Pan Fried Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter.
Buttery, flakey salmon with a hint of lemon and dill. The salmon turns out tender on the inside and super crispy on the outside. Salt and pepper – so the salmon isn't bland.; Olive oil – to help brown the salmon and prevent sticking.; Chicken broth – to create a sauce. You can have Pan seared salmon with dill butter sauce using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan seared salmon with dill butter sauce
- It’s 150 g of Norwegian salmon.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh dill.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need 50 g of fresh asparagus.
First, prep salmon by patting with a paper towel to remove moisture. Then, season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pan Seared Salmon with a Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce is perfectly crispy and flaky salmon that is in the most amazing creamy lemon dill sauce. I never thought that I would be such a salmon lover.
Pan seared salmon with dill butter sauce step by step
- Pour boiling water into a large mixing bowl.
- Add fresh asparagus to the bowl and leave covered while you cook salmon.
- Generously coat salmon steak with salt and pepper.
- Add butter and dill into a saucepan and melt and mix for 10 minutes then remove from heat.
- In a pan, warm oil and add salmon steak, turn after 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from hot pan and allow to rest.
- Remove asparagus from water and put in plate.
- Drizzle about 20% of the butter over the asparagus and place salmon onto asparagus.
- Drizzle the rest of the butter sauce over the salmon and eat.
Salmon is a huge part of my diet and we have it in our house at least once a week. This is a basic recipe for pan seared salmon, but there are so many different ingredients you can add to customize this dish to your tastes! Vegetables: You can cook some vegetables in the garlic butter sauce before you spoon it over the salmon. Season with salt and pepper and place salmon flesh side down into pan, pressing lightly so the entire surface of the salmon filet comes into contact with the pan. Crispy Pan Seared Salmon with a Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce is a deliciously easy salmon recipe ready in minutes!