Chinese Fried Rice. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing.
I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. But you know what? *Note: Some restaurants use basmati rice as it falls into individual grains, jasmine rice can be used for a more authentic fried rice WELCOME TO HENRYS. Fried rice has many variations and Chinese fried rice recipes are the most popular of all of them. You can cook Chinese Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 of plates of cooked rice.
- Prepare 125 grams of shrimps (cleaned).
- You need 125 grams of chicken meats (chopped into small portions).
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 4 of eggs (whisked).
- It’s 5 small of red chillies (blended).
- Prepare 5 of shallots (blended).
Each variation has its own ingredients and styles of cooking. Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. So easy, and much better than takeout. Chinese Sausage Fried Rice or lop cheung chow fan is a quick and easy fried rice recipe that's Bacon and egg fried rice was another one of those quick fried rice dishes, but this Chinese Sausage.
Chinese Fried Rice instructions
- Using a wok, in a med-heat, melts down the butter.
- Next, put in the blended chillies and shallots paste into the butter. Cook until it lets out a beautiful scent, or in other words, until it turns slighly golden or darker than it original colour. Make sure to not overcook it as it is easily burnt.
- Put in the shrimps and chickens, and keep on cooking until they are fully cooked.
- Then, put in the peas and cook for 10 seconds, and later on put in the rice. Mix them well.
- Pour in the whisked eggs into the rice, and cook for another 20 seconds, or until the eggs is half/fully cooked, depends on what you like. But i prefer it to be half cook, so that the rice is a little wet and moist.
- Serve hot.
Fried rice is a delicious and traditional side dish in Chinese cuisine. If you're used to ordering it at your favorite restaurant, it may be time to give the homemade version a try. This recipe for Chinese Fried Rice comes together surprisingly quick, and it's tasty, darn tasty! I've made many Chinese Fried Rice recipes over the years and it always seemed like it was missing. I am referring to the simple Chinese fried rice with only eggs, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt.