Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons. I posted this Ina Garten recipe awhile back but I didn't do it enough justice. This is hands down the BEST shrimp scampi you will ever eat. I literally order shrimp scampi in.
Baked Shrimp Scampi – This is the easiest yet fanciest dish of all – tender shrimp baked with buttery breadcrumbs, garlic and lemon Baked Shrimp Scampi. Place shrimp and lime juice in a shallow dish. Through unprocessed, organic food and detox. You can cook Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons
- It’s 20 of wonton wrappers.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil spray.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 6 of cooked jumbo shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of baby kale leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red peppers.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
I know baked oatmeal is a bit unusual but it's amazing, I couldn't recommend it more highly! Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and place the pieces of sliced banana on top. Shrimp New Orleans – Bubba Gump Shrimp / Homemade Recipe. Looking for an easy shrimp scampi recipe?
Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons step by step
- preheat oven to 375° & get out a large baking sheet.
- take a sheet of foil, enough to more than cover the baking sheet, crunch the foil and then line the baking sheet so that there are plenty of "airy" spaces.
- lightly spray foil with olive oil.
- add carrots, kale, and cabbage to food processor, chop fine.
- add in minced garlic, crushed red peppers, chives, pepper, and soy sauce, chop till fine but don't let it turn into a sauce.
- scoop out ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- rinse out processor, and add in shrimp (make sure these are cooked, cleaned, devained, tail off), and chop but don't completely mince.
- add to mixing bowl, and fold/mix.
- take out package of wonton wrappers, you'll need at least 18-20.
- get a small bowl of water for gluing the wonton wrappers, and a paper towel for drying fingers between gluing (as needed).
- lay wrapper out flat, add about 1 tablespoon of filling to the middle.
- dip a finger in water, and wet 2 edges of the wrapper, and fold over into a triangle.
- dry your fingers, and pinch the edges together. I usually start at the top of the triangle, and work backwards.
- lay each wonton onto the baking sheet, not letting them touch.
- after all wontons are laid out on the baking sheet, lightly spray with olive oil.
- bake in middle oven rack approximately 10 minutes.
- remove and flip each wonton – I can usually just grab a corner and flip them.
- place back in oven and bake on the other side for another 3 minutes.
- remove, and enjoy either as they are, or with your favorite soy-based dipping sauce.
This healthy Shrimp Scampi Zoodles Recipe from In a medium bowl, season shrimp with salt and pepper. Place shrimp in an even layer on a rimmed sheet. Discover Baked Shrimp Rangoon Appetizers for your next party! Easily making these tasty shrimp rangoon appetizers with wonton wrappers and cream cheese. This cajun blackened shrimp recipe is one of the best and my absolute favorite ways to cook shrimp.