Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto. These shrimp cocktail deviled eggs are a fun cocktail appetizer. Eggs, especially egg yolks, are a keto-friendly staple and they are one of the healthiest foods on the planet. Try one hard-boiled egg with a sprinkle of sea salt!
The craze is hot in Singapore! We have our famous salted egg yolk crispy fish. Keto Cheesy Shrimp Soup Nutrition Salted Egg Shrimp is easy on prep yet big on flavor! it's a creamy, savory, and spicy seafood treat that's perfect with steamed rice. You can have Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto
- It’s 1/4-1/2 of kilo prawns or shrimp (depends how big they are), washed and whiskers cut.
- You need 2-3 of salted eggs, shelled and minced.
- It’s 1/8-1/4 c of nestle or all purpose cream.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 head of medium garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 bar of butter, or less up to you.
- It’s of to taste salt and pepper,.
- You need of to taste knorr seasoning or soy seasoning,.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onions, chopped.
Looking for a new way to enjoy shrimp? This Salted Egg Shrimp is a quick and easy way to level up your favorite crustacean into an impressive meal worthy of guests! Lchf/keto – lunch menu idea's for beginners – malayalam. LCHF/KETO – DINNER PACK FOR BEGINNERS – Malayalam (with English Subtitles ).
Salted Egg Prawns / Shrimp LCHF Keto instructions
- Melt butter in pan. Toss in garlic. Don't brown.
- Add the salted eggs. Add the cream, stir in. Add dash of salt, pepper, to taste, and a few drops of soy seasoning (optional).
- Taste and adjust. Add more cream if desired.
- Toss in the shrimps or prawns. Make sure the sauce is mixed in well. Cook until orange.
- Remove once shrimps/prawns are cooked. Research how long to cook, because it depends on the size. :).
Special Egg Bajji – KETO / LCHF recipe – Malayalam. But if you'd rather use an oil with a higher smoke point, you can use avocado oil instead. Egg: I use large eggs in almost all of my recipes, this one included. Salted egg paste just makes everything taste better. Serve up the ultimate prawn dish with this recipe!