You can cook Honey-Mustard Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey-Mustard Chicken
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless..about 1 lbs.).
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 oz).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter or Margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- You need 1 of *Optional: Hot Cooked Rice or Shortcut Risotto Verde (see recipe link in directions).
- Prepare 1 of *Optional: 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel (grated).
Honey-Mustard Chicken instructions
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside. Wipe out skillet.
- In same skillet, combine soup, mayonnaise, honey, and mustard (and orange peel, if using). Heat to boiling, return chicken to skillet, reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink), stirring occasionally.
- To serve, arrange chicken over rice or risotto. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347450-shortcut-risotto-verde.
- *** Recipe originates from Campbell's " Fabulous One-Dish Recipes" cookbook (1992) ***.