SkinnyLicious White Chicken Chilli.
You can cook SkinnyLicious White Chicken Chilli using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SkinnyLicious White Chicken Chilli
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Canola Oil.
- You need 2 lbs of Chicken Breasts, cut into 3/4" pieces.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin, ground.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Yellow Onions, diced 1/4".
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green Poblano Chiles, roasted, peeled, seeds removed, diced 1/4".
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 qt. of Chicken Stock*.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Salsa Verde*.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Chili Garlic Paste*.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Chipotle Tabasco®*.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of Oregano, dried.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Cumin, ground.
- Prepare 2 cups of Canned White Beans, rinsed & drained.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- It’s 2 cups of White Rice, cooked.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pico de Gallo*.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green Onions, chopped 1/4”.
SkinnyLicious White Chicken Chilli instructions
- Heat canola oil in a large sauce or soup pot. Combine the chicken and spices in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add the chicken into the pot. Cook until lightly brown and about 3/4 done. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside.
- Heat the butter and the additional oil in the pot. Add the onions and cook until tender.
- Add the garlic and chiles into the pot. Stir the ingredients together and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the flour into the pot. Stir the ingredients together and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, a little at a time into the pot and slowly stir the ingredients together until smooth (no lumps of flour remaining).
- Add the salsa verde, chili garlic paste, Tabasco®, oregano, brown sugar and cumin into the pot. Allow the mixture to come back up to a simmer and then add the chicken back to the pot. Simmer for 5 minutes then gently stir in the sour cream and white beans.
- Serve with white rice and garnish with pico de gallo and green onions.