Thai Green Prawn Curry. Heat the oil in a wok or large saucepan. Stir in the paste, soy sauce, and coconut milk and bring to a boil. When I was in Australia for a year, I lived above a Thai restaurant.
I've adapted it slightly to bring down the heat but it's still got a nice kick to it. For the curry paste, lightly toast the coriander and cumin seeds in a dry frying pan, until fragrant. Place the seeds into a pestle and mortar, and add the shallot, chillies, garlic. You can have Thai Green Prawn Curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Green Prawn Curry
- You need 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Half of cup broccoli.
- You need Half of cup green beans.
- Prepare Half of cup spinach.
- You need 3 of green fresh chilli.
- You need of Red chilli to garnish.
Whichever way you go, the one essential step to make a really great green curry is to fry off the curry paste. Make this with chicken or even entirely meat free. With a sauce this good, you can put anything in it – and it will taste amazing! This delicious Thai Green Curry is fresh, fragrant and fast – ready to eat in the time it takes to cook rice!
Thai Green Prawn Curry step by step
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame.
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water.
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice.
Chicken thighs cooked in coconut milk with kaffir lime leaves, garlic, chilli and ginger. Delicious shrimp curry made with Thai green curry paste. Serve with steamed rice or favorites such as Chicken and Pineapple Fried Rice, Pad Thai and Thai cucumber salad for a complete meal at home! "This green curry recipe is one of the best I've ever made. Thai curries are a firm favourite in the Mongolian Kitchen household. They taste delicious and are normally super easy to cook.