Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche. Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Fresh pasta, asparagus and smoked salmon are tossed with shallot cream sauce in this elegant weeknight dinner that can be prepared in well under an hour.
Best lunch or summer dinner ever! A salmon and asparagus recipe to save forever. Sometimes keeping it simple is the most delicious!! You can have Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche
- It’s 1 packages of smoked salmon.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of pie crust, thawed one hour.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
I'm a lover of simple dishes. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Scrambled Eggs with Asparagus, Smoked Salmon, and Chives From the Episode The Most Important Meal. In this breakfast-themed episode, test cook Elle Simone makes host Julia Collin Davison foolproof Everyday French Toast.
Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop smoked salmon and asparagus.
- Beat eggs and milk.
- Gently unfold pie crust into a pie pan. Trim the edges. Layer ingredients: handful cheese, half salmon, half asparagus, half egg mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
Smoked salmon and asparagus risotto Using a blend of grains not only adds wholegrain goodness, but texture and flavour, too. Naturally fat-free quark gives the dish extra creaminess. Use hot-smoked salmon in this recipe. Try sugar snap peas in place of the asparagus. Complete the meal with crusty dinner rolls and lemon-flavored sparkling water.