Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict. Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict is the ultimate Sunday brunch recipe. It's healthy, delicious, and a real treat. Plus, with some make-ahead tips I have for you, it's a breeze to make for a group.
Eggs Royale is a variation of eggs Benedict made with smoked salmon and is a big favorite in our house. Delicious flavors, easy to make it's the kind of brunch that will make anyone feel special. This post may contain affiliate links, where we earn from qualifying purchases. You can cook Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict
- Prepare of Small package of English muffins.
- It’s of Gruyère swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Sliced Canadian bacon.
- You need of Poached eggs.
- You need of Smoked salmon.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need of Roasted asparagus.
- You need of Chives.
Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict. fenway. Place two English muffin halves on a plate. Top each half with a few slices of avocado, a slice or two of smoked salmon, a poached egg, a dollop of hollandaise sauce, and a sprinkle of fresh dill, if using. The trick to making eggs benedict at home is all about the timing.
Brad's smoked salmon eggs benedict instructions
- Toast and butter English muffins.
- Get a pot of water and 1/4 cup white vinegar to a low boil. Carefully drop eggs in. Cook 4 minutes for soft poached, 6 minutes for medium poached.
- Cover muffins with shredded cheese, then Canadian bacon. Top with an egg.
- Cover with hollandaise sauce.
- Garnish with a piece of smoked salmon, roasted asparagus, and chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
You want to keep all the components of the recipe hot and ready to serve. The Hollandaise sauce will start to thicken once it sits so make sure to keep it covered and give it a good whisk before pouring over the eggs. The ultimate Eggs Benedict made with Smoked Salmon. And I'm not talking about lox. Instead, this delicious salmon filet is slow smoked until tender and delicious, then topped with a perfect poached egg and a flavorful hollandaise sauce.